Monday, November 15, 2010

Copenhagen


Tender




Officially a Nielsen Girl


Saturday, Addy and I woke up at the butt crack of dawn, literally, and went to Copenhagen. I was so tired and pretty ornery, I told Addy this better be worth it haha. And it totally was. We went to a place called Tivoli, it's an amusement park and flower garden place. It was decorated for Christmas and it was so cute! It smelled like Christmas and Disneyland, therefore it was just grand. They had ice sculpting, and little kids caroling, christmas stores, ah I love Christmas time. After Tivoli, we went to a round tower that we literally had to walk up the stairs to see the view. It was pretty, but elevators were invented for a reason! After that, we shopped as usual. Loved it. Then we went to the Royal Palace, it was cool, pretty similar to Stockholm's palace. Copenhagen was so fun and so pretty! Definitely worth waking up at 4 am for, I'd even do it again.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love the officially a Nielsen girl picture!!! It is so creepy yet hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete